For example, if you have 50 students on your roster, and you see that 25 have accessed chapter 1, then only half of your students have opened that chapter.
As you can see in the chart below, you can click on each point on the line to see how many students opened a particular chapter.In this example the Professor required all chapters for the course but placed heavy emphasis at test time on certain chapters, which is an explanation for the sweeping dips in this chart.
Other things to consider as your class progresses along:
- Why are so few people accessing a particular chapter?
- Is there a correlation between grades/participation and these numbers?
- Do I need to add in more assessment related to reading?
- Do I need to add in more relevant & interesting content to book?
- Class Chapter Access (click to view more)
- Class Chapter Views (click to view more)
- Student Chapter Access (click to view more)
- Student Chapter Views (click to view more)