EntrepreneurshipVersion 1.0 By: Laura Portolese, Jaclyn A. Krause, and Julie R. Bonner
This book is available with FlatWorld's Homework System at no additional cost to your students. Learn more
- A focus on service-oriented businesses.
- Small-business examples that make concepts engaging and relatable.
- Multimedia content in every chapter to engage visual learners.
- Captivating opening cases focused on smaller businesses and start-ups.
- “How Would You Handle It?” callout boxes that pose real-life challenges and questions to readers.
- “Leveraging” callout boxes that explain how to leverage outside resources to make business decisions.
- Interactive end-of-chapter activities.
Entrepreneurship provides accessible and practical content for students hoping to start their own businesses. It also provides students with a strong basis for innovative thinking, which can be applied to any field or career they pursue. With a focus on service-oriented businesses, this text uses real-world examples, multimedia content, and thought-provoking callouts to engage students and make concepts relatable. Together, these features make this academically-focused book easy to read and understand.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
FlatWorld Homework System
This book is now available with FlatWorld’s Homework System at no additional cost to your students.
With the new, easy-to-use Homework System, you will be able to assign questions and autograde homework. The system includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system (e.g. Canvas, Moodle, Brightspace/D2L, and Blackboard).
Visit the FlatWorld Homework page to learn more.
The Instructor Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
- Added "t" to "Central Washington University" in Laura Portolese's author biography in the front matter. Was previously "Cenral Washington University." (3/19/19)
- Changed "Association" to "Administration" in Chapter 1 Section 1. (10/10/19)
- Changed "Association" to "Administration" in Chapter 1 Section 3. (10/10/19)
- Removed extra instance of "in the next sectionn" in Chapter 3 Section 2. (10/10/19)
- Changed "They Siddles" to "The Siddles" in Chapter 8 opener. (10/10/19)
- Changed "Deanna" to "Deana" in Chapter 8 opener. (10/10/19)