International Business: Opportunities and Challenges in a Flattening WorldVersion 3.0 By: Mason A. Carpenter and Sanjyot P. Dunung
This book is available with FlatWorld's Homework System at no additional cost to your students. Learn more
- Focus on the practical application of theory and information throughout the text.
- Current and topical opening cases.
- “Did You Know?” factoids about international business and local cultures.
- “An Eye on Ethics” sections that provide examples of ethical issues that arise in international business.
- End-of-chapter summaries including review questions, experiential exercises, and ethical dilemmas.
- Closing section with specific and practical tools related to international business with supplemental support materials from each chapter.
This textbook is suitable for the following courses: International Business and Introduction to Global Business.
Blending the authors’ two unique backgrounds—one as an academic and the other as a practitioner— Carpenter and Dunung present a fresh approach to the subject of international business. This textbook not only provides the foundation for the subject, but also helps today’s learners understand what is really relevant in today’s constantly changing global business arena. The authors stress the importances of seeing borders as bridges, and not barriers, as they encourage entrepreneurship and discuss strategy.
New in This Version
- Up-to-date facts, statistics, and analysis.
- New coverage of the ongoing changes in business and economics and their impact on cultural environments.
- Updated information on the emerging markets, including markets in the Gulf and in Africa.
- New analyses and perspectives on global businesses and their evolution.
FlatWorld Homework includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system.
Request a demo
The Instructor’s Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
Sample syllabi provide useful templates to help new faculty adopters revise their teaching plans to match their assigned FlatWorld textbook or lend insights to existing adopters on how to organize their classes.Download
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here