Mastering Organizational BehaviorVersion 14.0 By: Cecily D. Cooper, Don Hellriegel, and John W. Slocum Jr.
This book is available with FlatWorld's Homework System at no additional cost to your students. Learn more
- “Ethical Dilemmas” that conclude each chapter.
- Individual and group exercises.
- Case studies in each chapter.
Mastering Organizational Behavior equips readers to become high-performance managers in today’s business world. Learners gain a solid foundation in organizational behavior with this unique, competency-based approach. Students are encouraged to assess and maximize their personal skills within the context of today’s organizational behaviors, as they learn to master seven core managerial competencies most important for success – managing self, ethics, communication, diversity, cross-cultural, teams, and change. This edition establishes a clear connection between classic theory, contemporary research, and emerging trends. It has been updated with new events and business cases.
New in This Version
- New co-author Cecily D. Cooper provides a fresh perspective.
- Updated throughout to include current topics and examples.
- New chapter on “Promoting Fairness and Trust.”
- Recent, notable events, such as the General Motors ignition-switch crisis.
- Covers influential leaders, such as Sheryl Sandberg.
- Highlights high-impact companies, such as Uber, Morning Star, and more.
- End-of-text cases that discuss issues related to leadership, power, social influence, and more.
- Video links to engage students.
FlatWorld Homework includes multi-format questions written specifically for your FlatWorld book, which you can access through our stand-alone interface or integrate with your learning management system.
Request a demo
The Instructor’s Manual guides you through the main concepts of each chapter and important elements such as learning objectives, key terms, and key takeaways. Can include answers to chapter exercises, group activity suggestions, and discussion questions.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
A PowerPoint presentation highlighting key learning objectives and the main concepts for each chapter are available for you to use in your classroom. You can either cut and paste sections or use the presentation as a whole.
PowerPoint Lecture Notes
Test Generator - powered by Cognero
FlatWorld has partnered with Cognero, a leading online assessment system, that allows you to create printable tests from FlatWorld provided content.
Test Bank Files for Import to Learning Management Systems
For your convenience, we've packaged our test items for easy import into Learning Management Systems like Blackboard, Brightspace/D2L, Canvas, Moodle, or Respondus.
Test Item File
Need assistance in supplementing your quizzes and tests? Our test-item files (in Word format) contain many multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and short-answer questions.
At FlatWorld, we take pride in providing a range of high-quality supplements alongside our titles, to help instructors teach effectively. Supplements are available for instructors who have registered their adoption with us. If you need to review or preview something specific, please contact us.
Already registered? Sign in here
- Chapter 2.2, Assessing Your Personality Using the Big Five, added (R) to statement #14. (11/9/18)